In My Neighborhood in 92592>Question Details

michaelperez…, Other/Just Looking in Temple City, CA

what areas are the best in temecula?

Asked by michaelperez399, Temple City, CA Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

8
Rancho Madera! Ok, I am a little biased as I live there :-) It's a small gated private community overlooking Redhawk golf course. There are only 69 homes and everyone of them is extremely well maintained. Also one of the most stable communities in Temecula. No bank repo signs here. We have clients from ocean communities who are looking to relocate to Temecula and waiting for a home to come on the market in this community. The two most recent sold homes in this neighborhood were our listings and they sold for $22,000 and $34,000 ABOVE appraised value respectively in 4Q 2011 and April 2012.

There are many other communities that are really nice, but it all depends on what type of lifestyle you want.

We offer a website where you can search for available homes (including standard, short sales and bank owned) per neighborhood. A reference is included below.
As of Nov 22, there are no available homes in Rancho Madera, but we have two new listings in the community, one being a 3600 sf pool home with every imaginable upgrade and overlooking the golf course. I will be coming on the market late January.
Flag Thu Nov 22, 2012
Hi Michael,

You have some great input so far and every agent/broker has their favorite areas to show properties in Temecula.

Here's mine;

Tract Homes:
Paseo Del Sol/Paloma Del Sol - Right in the center of town, thriving with family activity, walking trails, well kept yards and low taxes.

Vintage Hills/Temeku Hills/Chardonnay Hills, - Gateway to the wineries (Rancho California Rd), again super family neighborhoods with larger homes and lots. Low taxes. Neighborhood markets.

Morgan Hill/Crowne Hill - Luxury tract homes on the far Southeast side of town. Great view of the valley and Palomar Mountain. These are newer neighbor hoods and carry slightly higher taxes and assessments.

Custom Homes:
Wine Country - The essence of the Temecula lifestyle. 2.5 - 20 acre custom homes and lots. Views, views, views. Low taxes. Better be ready to grow some grapes, though!

Meadow View - A stones throw from the Promenade Mall, you get great country lifestyle just seconds from the center of town. Horse's and trails surround. Low taxes. Properties range from super high luxury to small fixers.

Bottom line is, your picking a great community to home hunt in! The above is just a few in Temecula but, we have many awesome communities in Murrieta as well.

Good luck on your search and let me know if I can be of help!

Steve T. Rogers
Realtor / Real Estate Consultant
HomeSmart Real Estate, Temecula
(951)491-4837
Hi Michael, like those before me, you have a number of choices for the "best" area of Temecula. You might want to check PicketReport.com, you can peruse different areas and get information about schools, lifestyles, crime etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 15, 2012
Hi Mr. Perez,

Temecula is a wonderful place to live.
I personally like South Temecula which includes alot of the neigborhoods mention by some of the other agents. Right now is a great time to buy the perfect home.
Also, just recently Temecula was name #2 safest city in the Nation.
We have great weather and clean air.

Let me know if I can be of any help!
Michael -
Overall you can't go wrong with Temecula/Murrieta in general. There are so many great communities with or without amenities.

1. Paseo del Sol/Vintage Hills - great amentities, tax rate, and HOA's
2. Crowne Hill
3. Chardonnay Hills
4. Morgan Hill
5. Temeku

A day should be spent just driving through the area's to see what your preference is.
Feel free to contact me anytime!

Kathy
I prefer Paseo Del Sol area. Low HOA's of $84.00 per month. Pool and Small gym. South Temecula is easier access to San Diego.

If you want more land, then many options in Wine Country and off Temecula Parkway by De Portola.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Lisa Metz
Golden Eagle Properties
listwithlisa777@gmail.com
951-219-3989
Most of Temecula is good... Depends on your taste and budget..
My favorite area is De Luz, Wine Country or Meadows (mostly because I like space and views)
However for track housing I like Morgan Hill (property taxes a little high), Harveston (love to walk around lake and it is a nice community to live) Property taxes there are medium, Temku Hills is also good (lower property taxes). Paseo or Paloma Del Sol... Nice and some views can be found. Crown Hill is nice but I don't like paying $80 in HOA for nothing(not even a pool). Central Park is really nice, it borders Temecula... Across from that Central Park (in Temecula) is a nice area if you don't like HOA's... but you need to watch it because it is mixed in with homes that have HOA's (again, you get nothing for money) and high property taxes.

You really need to state what you like and your needs are, it makes it easier to be more specific.

My Kindest Regards,
Dianne Hicks
HomeSmart Real Estate
Hi Mike,

The best part of Temecula are as follows;

1. Morgan Hill
2. Pauba Rd
3. Crown Hill
4. Redhawk
5. Butterfield Stage Rd.

Great areas! Best schools!