In My Neighborhood in 29566>Question Details

Jeanna Antro…, Home Buyer in 07065

what are the property tax on 4229 rivergate lane, little river, sc 29566?

Asked by Jeanna Antrosiglio, 07065 Sun Mar 11, 2012

Taxes for non-resident (full Horry County tax amt.) is $1822.39/year! If someone were to purchase and live in permanently the taxes would be some $200-250 less per year! Then after age of 65 you may declare for homestead exemption and the taxes would then be under $1000/ year! Please let me know of any further questrions. I live in the commnity adjacent to the Rivergate location and have marketed in that community since it was built. One can even walk to the Intracoastal Waterway.
I watched this community being built fro where I live. Been here for twelve years and a Realtor since 1982 where I then lived in the Republic of Singapore marketing property in the USA for three years prior to being licensed in the USA! phone me at 843-421-8345
Hi Jimmy, It's Libby Graves. What are the the taxes for a 100% disabled veteran? Have you heard anything from the bank yet and did the owner send the papers to the bank?
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012