Laura252611, Home Seller in Wichita, KS

what are the house in the maize school district have sold for 67205 and should i wait to next yr to sell?

Asked by Laura252611, Wichita, KS Sat Jun 25, 2011

my house is 4 bdr 3 bath 1200 ft on top 800 on bottom. community pool 250 dues off of tyler rd

Answers

5
Much more is involved than just a question for a Realtor answer based on your question

Contact listing agent determine what your options are

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Next year is a big election year. Everything from stock markets to houses can be affected by the uncertainty of not knowing who will be President and who will be in Congress. Combined with super low interest rates, I think now might be better than next year. After all who knows what interest rates will be next year. The lower the interest rates are, the more folks can afford to buy your house since lower interest rates lead to lower, more affordable, house payment.

I agree with what the other agents have mentioned regarding providing a proper market review. Houses can be as different as people can be different. A homes proper review is greatly reliant on how the house appears. Therefore, a proper review really does require a full time, professional, agent being able to walk through the house. I'll be more than happy to help you with an accurate review. Yes, I am a full time agent:)

The profitable sale of your home is also greatly reliant on the marketing provided by the agent you select. I am confident in stating that my marketing is far more inclusive than what I have seen from any other agent. Not only can you expect me to do all the marketing you would expect from an experienced agent, but I do a lot more. Aside from professional advice & skill, much of what you pay an agent for is EXPOSURE! EXPOSURE! EXPOSURE! My marketing plan provides everything from internet saturation to massive amounts of TV advertising. Your home will actually have numerous TV commercials which will only feature your house. These TV commercials will air at various times throughout the week so as to catch the eyes of as many buyers as possible. Regardless of what shift they work. Your home will also be featured on my 1-hr Real Estate driven TV series, which is scheduled to air 7 hours a day - on 5 channels - Monday thru Friday. That's a least 35 hours of Real Estate driven programming dedicated to selling my listings. This show will also air live on the internet throughout the week so as to reach a global audience. YOUR HOUSE DESERVES THE BEST MARKETING AVAILABLE. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Paul James Rosales
EXECUTIVE CLUB AGENT
RE/MAX Realty Professionals
Direct Line: (316) 550-HOME (4663)
Website: http://www.WichitasMLS.com
E-mail:PaulRosales@remax.net
10100 W. Maple Wichita,Ks. 67209
Web Reference: http://WichitasMLS.com
Great question, as you can see it would be our pleasure to research what has happened in the recent market for your subdivision. Maize schools are always popular. We would also look at your completion active listed now. We also have a great system where you can research some yourself if you like.
The correct way to determine the Price Range your Home should sell in is for us to gather information from you, including the address of course, and set an appointment with you to preview your home. Our Listing Specilist will then complete the Market Analysis at your home and explain the important factors that determine what price your home should sell for. Our Listing Agents are specialists and see many homes around Wichita area that gives them the knowledge and experience needed to recommend a correct price to list your home at. Please call our Listing Appointment coordinator Rebecca at 684-0000 to set an appointment with one of our Home Selling specialists.

Jim H Bridges
Managing Briker
The Mike Grbic Team
@ Select Homes
316-634-1295
jim@selecthomeswichita.com
Hi laura,

The homes in Maize always sell good because the school district is desirable. I would be more than glad to pull comparable sold properties for you so you can see prices, days on market, etc. I have shown most everything available in that market at the moment so you have an idea of how your home compares.