In My Neighborhood in 92807>Question Details

Anaheim, Home Buyer in 92807

we are a family and living in sweden and we are going to move to usa and buy a house in anaheim.I need to some information about house, gazsatation

Asked by Anaheim, 92807 Tue Jan 4, 2011

Answers

4
I forgot to give you my email info in my answer:
Emily Cavazos
emilycavazos.realtor@yahoo.com
I just recently sold a listing in Anaheim, vacinity was about 2 miles from 57 Fwy off close to South State College and East Lincoln. See the data for the house below. This house was refurshed with newer front door, vinyl windows throughout most of the house, new carpet, granite kitchen with newer appliances and cupboards, ,nice large lot in a cul de sac (specifications of the house listed below). Anaheim is the home of Disneyland, also, plus close in vicinity to other amusement parks, in particular Knotts Berry Farm, city of Buena Park. You will not be far from some of the most popular and beautiful beaches in Southern California: Huntington Beach,Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Laguna Beach (home of Festival of the Arts).

What type of information do you require in regards to the gas station? If you manage it yourself and it is 24 hour business, hiring a reliable assistant manager is very important.

1424 Delta Pl Anaheim, CA
Closed Sale
ML#: T10079170
APN 08252204
Orig. List Price: $425,000
Price Per Sqft: $259.30
County: Orange
Property Type: Single Family Residence/D
Bedrooms: 3
Bath(F,T,H,Q): 2,0,0,0
Sqft/Source: 1,639/Assessor's Data
Sqft Lot/Source: 12,325/Assessor's Data
AC: N Pool: N
View: N Horse:
If you are asking about a specific property, consider asking your question again and attach a link or give an address--in the meantime, any local agent/realty office can help you--they all have access to the same information.
What questions do you have? Feel free to email or call.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Richard Schulman
#1 Listing and Selling Agent
Keller Williams West Los Angeles
310-482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
http://www.RichardSchulman.com