Gloria, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

want to know if this a good area to live in what do you think about 8524 ridgeline lane charlotte nc

Asked by Gloria, Charlotte, NC Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

5
Dan Jones’ answer
If you would like to speak with an experienced Agent in the area, please click on the link below.
Thank you for your question and I look forward to talking with you soon.

http://myhomecharlotte.com/contact-charlotte-realtors/
Gloria,

The home you referenced in not currently on the market, according to the data within the MLS system. The home is located in Hampton Place, north of Charlotte's center city and fairly near Huntersville. The homes in the area appear to be holding their value better than many other areas in the region, probably because of the convenience of the location being near the main arteries to get into the city of Charlotte or north to the Lake Norman region.

If you would like a Comparative Market Analysis for that particular neighborhood, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to provide one for you.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
Hi Gloria:
Trulia has some great stats on this area including:
Market Trends
Schools
Crime
Community Info
(click link: http://goo.gl/CFDAT)
If you are wanting to purchase in this area, I can provide a detailed report on this specific property.
You might also want to read the Trulia Blog "Which areas surrounding Charlotte would be a nice place to relocate?" for information on schools. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Gloria,

As Realtors we are unable to discuss specific information about whther an area is a good area or not. We are bound by certain ethics and Fair Housing law requirements that forbid us from steering you to or away from any specific neighborhood.

I can help you find various weebsites that can give you information and staitistics about the area. Also, I recommend that you go during differnt hours fo the day adn look around... Knock on neighbors doors and tell them you are thinking of moving in there and wanted to know a little more information about the area.

I wish I could be of more help but we are bound by federal laws in thsi regard....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
http://www.davedicecco.com
As a Realtor, I am unable to discuss area statics. You can view crime statics at cmpd.org.
Are you looking to rent or purchase?

Lets talk about your wants and needs.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net