In My Neighborhood in 66224>Question Details

afiataruolo, Other/Just Looking in Overland Park, KS

value of my leawood kansas home

Asked by afiataruolo, Overland Park, KS Tue May 28, 2013

Answers

4
Hello!

In order for any agent to give you the fair market value of your home it's imperative for us to see the homes special features, condition, and exact location. In addition to those items, I personally like to visit other homes on the market in your area to gain some insight as to how your home may stack up against any completion. Please give me a call to arrange a time that is convenient for us to meet and discuss your property. I can be reached at 913-390-3894.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Isaac Murphy
Keller Williams Realty Partners Inc.
I would be glad to give you a Free Market Analysis of your home. Just give me a call at 913-707-3800 and we can set up a time to meet and you can show me the special features your home has to offer.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Steve Hulme
I would be happy to come by and look at your home for a market analysis. I am also a remodeler and home builder and live in Leawood so I am very familiar with the area.
Thanks.
Steve Hodes
ReMax State Line
913-649-6976
sahodes@gmail.com
In order for a realtor to value your home they would need to see the property. Feel free to contact me for a Comparative Market Analysis.

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens RE
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641