In My Neighborhood in 18018>Question Details

Tina, Both Buyer and Seller in Emmaus, PA

value of homes 10th ave

Asked by Tina, Emmaus, PA Sat Jan 14, 2012

Answers

4
Tina, I have sold homes on 10th Ave and the values vary as some are 10000 sq ft and others are 1500 sq ft.
The area itself is a residential area with great walkability. A new restaurant just opened nearby and Historic Bethlehem is also near.
To really help you ascertain value, the house [ size etc] the neighborhood and the condition need to be reviewed. So please call me with more info and perhaps we can reach some idea of what you need.
I wish you luck and hope you get to enjoy the lovely tree lined streets of this area.
,b
Barbara Fraust
you say you are both buyer and seller, the best recommendation I can make not being a Realtor in your area, is to work with an experienced area Realtor, someone you have a good relationship with, i.e. he/she understands what you are looking for and gives you based on her/his expertise and experience in your market the very best advice.

Do not do this on your own.... when working with just one Realtor, he or she will concentrate on your needs and get you all the information you need about the market, home values, properties recently sold and those other on the market that may want to consider and he or she will guide you through the entire process, assisting with

All of us here have partner agents in most if not all places in the US and if you need recommendations just get back to us.

All the BEST to you...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago / Northern Illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients... Buyers, Sellers and investors alike ....
http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere and find out about how the expertise and experience
and various services of a Realtor will make the buying and selling of a home a pleasant and
successful experience..

Have a happy and healthy 2012
If you are looking to purchase, or sell, do consider working with an agent of your own and ask for comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, review the data and see what it suggests as to value.
The homes in West Bethlehem hold their value a little better than some other areas because it is such a nice area to live, close to downtown Bethlehem. There are a mix of large, historic homes as well as smaller twins. Projections for 1Q and 2Q by local Realtors show a positive return to the market in 2012 and interest rates are still historically low. If you are interested in buying or selling, I would be happy to help you understand the value of specific properties so that you can feel confident in your decision making process. You can call or email me directly cbennick@rcn.com Thanks, Christopher Bennick, Boutique One Properties, 610-972-2617. Hope this helps!