In My Neighborhood in 30016>Question Details

Donna Griffi…, Home Buyer in Covington, GA

use to live in doublegate and bought the home at 15 dunning keep. looking to move back in the area. I see where in this area there is alot of crime.

Asked by Donna Griffith, Covington, GA Sat Sep 1, 2012

Can you tell me why? I moved to florida in 1995. I would consider living in Double Gate again. Perfer 1 story home with appox 1700-1800 sq ft. with a porch. Possible home built in 2005 price arrange $60-100 paying cash.

Answers

2
I personally don't know why but you can Google Newton County Sheriff Dept. Left side bar will have a link for Crime Reports. Put in the address of the area you are interested in and a map will come up with symbols on it. You can click on the symbol to see what kind of crime it was and sometimes it will show a photo of the criminal. I will be glad to help you find a home just e-mail me at tricia_kuhn@bellsouth.net with your phone number and I will have your e-mail address.
Donna,

I cannot comment on crime statistics or issues, but would suggest you contact the Newton County Sheriffs Dept. for specific questions, 678/625-1400.

Marshall Ginn GRI, ABR
Associate Broker
RE/MAX Agents Realty
770/787-7777 x446
mginn@remax.net
MarshallGinn.com