In My Neighborhood in 19317>Question Details

jennbuhl, Home Buyer in Chadds Ford, PA

thinking of relocating from Upper Saddle River, NJ to either Chadds Ford, West Chester or Malvern. Maybe even Downingtown??

Asked by jennbuhl, Chadds Ford, PA Tue May 1, 2012

? Husband works from home but would go to Malvern occasionally for work. Coming from upper class town with AMAZING schools. Want to get more house for our $$$$ than here and still want th good schools... Advice?

Answers

7
Chadds Ford area is beautiful and is in one of the top ranked school districts in Pa. The Unionville-Chadds Ford district ranked #2 in the statewide PSSA tests. Also, a very convenient location to many major roads.
What are the ages of your children?
4th and 5th grade next year
Flag Tue May 1, 2012
Jenn,

On myy website http://www.unionvillepahomes.com

you will be able to search all the latest listings in any of the areas you are considering. You can outline an area on the map and it will populate with all the listings in an area.

Cathy
Hi Jennbuhl,

I am an Associate Broker with Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty, so I am WELL-VERSED with upscale homes and communities. My office actually has an amazing listing in Downington that I think you would be amazed with. It is a relocation, so it is priced more than $200,000 below market value!

I would love to send you some more information, including a full-color, glossy brochure and a two-page feature sheet. I would also like to speak with you live for a moment. Can you email me privately with your contact info? Thanks!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
Philadelphia | the Main Line | New Hope | South Jersey
267.507.2287 d
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Hi Jenn,

I can help. I know the area very well. Please feel free to call or email with any questions. 484-888-2328
Unionville Chadds Ford and Tredyffrin Easttown are both great school districts. Both locations have strong resale value. Your dollars will go further in Unionville Chadds Ford. Let me know if you further assistance. Cathy Rock 610 500 4750