In My Neighborhood in 22202>Question Details

Vellak, Other/Just Looking in 20770

sorry. 3650 S Glebe Rd, the eclipse

Asked by Vellak, 20770 Thu May 19, 2011

wanted to know the nearest station to the Eclipse at 3650 south glebe rd and or shuttle service to the metro?

Answers

4
Hi Vellak

The eclipse offers a shuttle that runs to the Crystal City metro station. There are currently 15 listings between the two buildings, list prices range from $285,00 for a 1BR/1BA to $749,900 for a 3BR/2BA. Please let me know if you need any help, my contact info is below.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net, 202.285.9479
Hello Vellak, I think the shuttle from toe Eclipse to the Crystal City Metro is your best choice. The eclipse is a great complex and I'd love to show you around! Please feel free to contact me 703-973-7742 or an email at Jeanne.Little@Century21.com!

Jeanne Little
Century 21 Gawen Realty, Inc.
Hello Vellak, the Eclipse has a shuttle which will take you to Crystal City Metro. Walking to the metro depends on you and your walking abilities. I have clients who live at the Eclipse and some say they don't mind the walk while others including myself would say take the shutlle.

Let me know if I you are interested in purchasing in this building currently there are 4 two bedroom units and five 1 bedroom units available for sale.
Crystal City is the closet station, although you may not want to walk there from the Eclipse. The Eclipse does run a shuttle service though.

Let me know if you are interested in more information on what is available there.