In My Neighborhood in 60077>Question Details

zamling99, Home Buyer in Skokie, IL

serious buyer .looking for 2 or 3 bedroom. interested in 4863 town house on carol str. sk. send me price asap.

Asked by zamling99, Skokie, IL Mon Dec 3, 2012

Answers

3
Why not connect with a local Realtor, I know Skokie very very very well. And work with that one trusted
Realtor so that you will receive via e-mail all new listings daily in your price range and location...
There are many 2 and 3 bedroom properties, it all depends on your price range.

Also I strongly recommend to you to work with a Realtor, in order to get pre-approved, ready to make an offer, once you find the right property and also to have an advocate for your interests on your side.
There are many things to consider when buying a home, from finding the right one, to offering the right price, to negotiation the best terms, and then coordinating all that needs to be done, including work closely with the lender the inspector, and so much more...

Let me know if I can help ...

Most Sincerely yours,
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life EdithDoesitRight@yahoo.com
This property is currently under contract, but I can show you another 3 bedroom for 102K.
Feel free to browse my website at MLSallenhomes.com or call me at 847/691-8135.
Mary Lou Allen
Century 21 Affiliated
4632 W. Church St.
Skokie, Il 60076
That unit is under contract. I'm happy to send you more listings like it though.