In My Neighborhood in 91606>Question Details

Kennethhwill…, Other/Just Looking in 91606

room addition construction cost per sq ft in North Hollywood, Ca

Asked by Kennethhwilliams, 91606 Thu Aug 19, 2010

Answers

3
Construction Prices have changed quite a bit in the last 5 years. With cost of materials increasing day by day I have seen costs range from $150-$400 a square foot. It really depends on the quality of finishes you are looking to apply. I work with a handful of Builders and Contractors so let me know if you need me to refer you to them.
This is really not a good question to address to a Realtor..... It would be best for you, to have several contractors stop by, tell them what you are looking to build as far as your room addition is concerned and make sure you give
each one the very same information and ask them for an estimate, remember that usually once they start, and you things happening you may make changes and they will cost you extra....

Building materials, number of windows, heat and a/c, rood type etc. all will make a difference in cost.....
Just have them stop by they should give you a free estimate.... Really the best way to go about it.....

Edith YourRealtor4Life
Your Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Hello Kenneth,

I have been told for builders grade construction it's about $200-$250 a foot. Best bet is to get some estimates.

Monique
The Carrbba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900