In My Neighborhood in 48146>Question Details

Susan Branny, Home Buyer in Lincoln Park, MI

recently divorced. bankruptcy finalized. no credit yet. need a place to live. living with a friend. need fesh start. what can i do?

Asked by Susan Branny, Lincoln Park, MI Wed Jan 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a beautifull home for rent that is perfect for a family or roomate type situation as well as a single person. Its very clean and nice and in a nice area. 1931 Detroit St. Lincoln Park. If you are interested call me at 313 949 1825 (matt)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hello Susan,
First off, I am sorry to hear of the recent hardships. I myself went through a divorce a few years ago and can understand completely your situation. You have my deepest empathy and support. You could always inquire about getting a rental property for a year or two while you build your credit, or if you would like to talk a little more in depth about your situation with me, maybe we can get you into a lease option. Either way I would love to talk to you more about what you can do now and down the road.

Warmest regards,

James Hastings
(734) 444-5323 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
I am not sure how we can help you here on this real estate website, the only thing that I can think of, is to contact
local social services and women's support groups, to share your situation with them and find out what help is
available by either local social services, women's support groups and other.

I wish you good luck, things will get better just keep your head high up and stay positive. And since you are saying that you are living with a friend, so enjoy the fact that you do have supportive friends.

All the very BEST to you, I mean it :)

Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illlinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer