In My Neighborhood in 07762>Question Details

Patti, Other/Just Looking in 07762

recent 2 bedrooms that sold in the last six months

Asked by Patti, 07762 Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

5
Patti,

The information the girls have provided is right on the money. However, your question is devoid of location, which is all important in real estate . . . location, location, location.

I myself sold a beautifully appointed 2BR home on a pivate street and great lot. However, due to its proximility to the beach while it once sold for $525, the owner had to settle for $440.

My point here again is location, location, location.

Would be happy to provide you with a more concise comparable evaluation should you be willing to provide me with more specific about the home you are considering buying or selling.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesa@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Hi Patti,
1205 5th sold for $605K
2109 4th sold for $700K
47 South sold for $2,150,000
These were all in Spring Lake.
There were none that have sold, but 2 are under contract in Spring Lake Heights:
1206 Crosby and 11 Jason. We won't know what the sales prices are until they actually close.

I did not include anything other than single family homes here. There are also some condo sales, if you are interested.

If you would like to receive full customer reports of these listings, just email me through Trulia or my website below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Patti , One more note

There are currently 2 homes for sale in spring lake with 2 bedrooms. Perhaps you are looking at those?

520 Brighton and 2120 4th Ave. Give me a call or email if you want to see them

Val Gabela
http://BeautifulShoreHomes.com
Hi Patti

I see 3 closings in Spring Lake in the past 6 months

1205 5th avenue closed $605,000 although it was priced at $550,000. This was priced really low to create a bidding war , which it did. 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths on the market 17 days .

2109 4th avenue closed $700,000 april 5 2012. On the market 28 days listed at $729,000

the last is a beautiful house on 47 south blvd. .84 acres of lakefront property and just a few blocks to the ocean. Done in spanish style with two ensuite bedrooms with baths. Total 2.5 baths. free form pook, beautiful courtyard, outdoor fireplace , 2 car garage. Very interesting house. sold for $2,149,000 on April 20,2012

There are not many 2 bedrooms in Spring lake. If you tell me what you are looking for perhpas I can help.

val gabela

http://TheRealHousesOfTheJerseyShore.com
I think you need to be more specific -- 2 bedroom what? Single family home? Condo? Where specifically in that zip code? Real estate market info can vary greatly within one zip code.