Mb, Other/Just Looking in Edwards, CO

old or young commuity

Asked by Mb, Edwards, CO Sat Oct 24, 2009

Answers

1
Hello MB

If you asking if North Park is an old or young community as far as the demographics of the people, that question can not be answered without violating Fair Housing Laws.

However if you would like to know the general age of the homes, then the answer is old for California standards. I would say that the majority of the homes were built in the 1920's & 1930's. There are homes that are built earlier and some then some in the 40's & 50's.

If you are considering purchasing a home in San Diego, you may find a service that I offer helpful with your home search. You will be able to search the MLS just like an agent from the comforts of your own home 24/7. If you are interested in having this type of service available to you, please go to my website and sign up for your Free Listing Book account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to call me toll free if I can be of more service to you.
Have a great weekend.
Denise Gleavey
Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Full time Realtor since 1988
1-800-735-5619
Web Reference: http://www.IHandleRE4U.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 25, 2009