Marie, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

need info on listing above no. hayden bay drive # 72 call me 541-808-0375 marie

Asked by Marie, Portland, OR Tue Nov 8, 2011

Answers

5
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s answer
Hayden Island condos have been free-falling in price for a while now, mostly due to the terrible traffic around I-5, the condo depreciation in the greater Portland Metro, and the proposed I-5 project that directly effects the area but has been dragging on for years without resolution. It is a good time to buy in the area, once all those issues get resolved there could be a great appreciation! Very difficult to sell there right now.
Watch out for condos. First to go down in value and last to go up. Call Bill below and discuss why you need to buy anything. Aside from just wanting to own something, if you have financial reasons another type of dwelling or even non real estate may be better than a condo gamble. Ive seen it all in 32 years ebb and flow.
Marie,
This is a general information site. We are all independent agents who volunteer our time and knowledge for the public benefit and for the hope of gaining some business.
Any local licensed agent can assist you with any listed property in your area. If you want the best access to the newest listings, find a great local agent to represent you and send you listings that fit your criteria as soon as they appear. Bill may be an excellent choice.
Hi Marie,
The condominium at 277 Hayden Bay dr is already sold. In fact it just closed yesterday. They generally are identified by the address rather than a unit number. There are several others that are still active in the area. Is this something you would like me to look into for you?
Bill Eubanks
could I get some customer service please. marie