In My Neighborhood in 89178>Question Details

christytice, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

nearest main cross streets and freeways?

Asked by christytice, Las Vegas, NV Thu Oct 20, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Christy Tice, Blue Diamond (160) and South Durango. This is the southwest.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 20, 2011
It's true that an exact address would allow for a more specific and precise answer, but... It is also true that the 89178 area is essential surrounded and boxed in by 4 main streets, ... Blue Diamond to the North, which intersects with Rainbow and Durango to the East and West (respectively), and those two North and South Running streets intersect with Mountains Edge Pkwy in the southern section of your zip codes neighborhood. Moving along Blue Diamond to the East will get you to the major "Arterial" of I-15, while moving along Rainbow or Durango to the north will take you to the 215, (another major "Arterial"). I hope this information has been helpful, and I look forward to hearing from you with any additional questions you may have.
Go to google then maps and put in the address and it will show you all that is around~!!!!!
The internet is great. Have fun with it...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Since no location is given, consider Google Maps....
If you do the google search you will be able to find out the main cross street. Good luck.
Hello Christy,

Please identify which property you are referring to so that proper streets can be provided to you. I looked into the Neighborhood in 89178, your search area. I selected a random property there. The major cross streets were Ft. Apache and Blue Diamond. The nearest high school was Sierra Vista, which is near Rhodes Ranch. The major cross streets for that school is Durango and Robindale (Robindale is between Warm Springs and Blue Diamond). Feel free to call me at 702-318-1244 or NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com.

Nakia Woodson
Red Carpet Las Vegas REALTORS