In My Neighborhood in Powers>Question Details

Gertrudes Tu…, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

nearby hospital

Asked by Gertrudes Tucker, Colorado Springs, CO Sun Jan 1, 2012

Answers

4
Penrose St. Francis Hospital is the new hospital located at Powers and Woodmen Rd. Penrose Main and Penrose St. Francis and are owned by Centura Health .Penrose Hospital has been ranked as one of the top fifty hospitals in the United States for the last 4-5 years. This is a very rare ranking.

Dan Salmore, Associate Broker, Real Living/Select Properties, 5353 N. Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, 719-231-4300, dsalmore@aol.com
If you go to Google Maps and you put hospitals in Powers, they should pop up on a map for your to see,
try that it is an easy way to find restaurants, hotels and yes hospitals as well.

Good Luck
Good Luck to you...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike...
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients!
htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Among the excellent resources you can use to find hospital care in Colorado:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hospitals_in_Colorado
Gertrudes are you asking what hospital is most near you at your neighborhood on Powers? St Francis Penrose, is East of Woodmen and Powers. If you are way South on Powers, you can go to either Memorial on Boulder or Penrose Main off Nevada and Jackson. I hope this helps you out. Please call me if I can assist you any further.
Best to you in 2012.

Joan Valverde
Keller Williams Clients' Choice
mypikespeakhomes.com
719-499-3266