In My Neighborhood in 92345>Question Details

Linda Gonzal…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

moving from los angeles to hesperia ,ca or oak hills, ca what place is best to live?

Asked by Linda Gonzalez, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Linda,

There is something for everyone in the High Desert.
What are you looking for in a home?
Each City is a little different and offers a little something that the other one doesn't.
I picked my home because it was close to my husbands work, not too far from my church, it had a wonderful view and I can't hear the next door neighbors. So working with an agent that knows the area is important. We do have afternoon breezes that keep the air clean but can be bothersome.
We have sunsets that are magnificent. We have out door recreation opportunities and many cultural opportunities as well. Many of my friends participate in local theater and musical performances. If you are looking for a place that has the feel of a smaller town with the advantages of bring not far from many things, come on up.

Karen Sanchez
http://www.RealLiving.com/Karen.Sanchez
Hi there Linda,

It all depends on what you are looking for in a home and area. These areas are quite different from each other.

I would suggest driving the areas to see where you would possibly like to live. Give me a call if I can be of any help!

Joan Patterson, B.A., G.R.I., Realtor, License #01431647
951-204-1864