Vivian Haydar,  in Coral Gables, FL

montly maintenance fees and yearly taxes

Asked by Vivian Haydar, Coral Gables, FL Mon Mar 26, 2012

Hi Vivian. The Condo fees vary in this building and it's probably based on the size of the unit (# of bedrooms and bathrooms) and the floor the unit is on. Here are some fees I saw on the MLS:

$1706/qtr., $1668/qtr., $542/mo., $640/mo., $490/mo.

These should give you an idea of what your monthly fees would be if you buy a condo in that building.

Please let me know if I can be of further help to you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
I pulled up all the active listings for 1br's in the Quadomain towers (there are 3), and found 8 active lisitngs. I have put them on a side by side report so you can compare them. The price range varies by tower placement, unit view, the degree remodeled inside, etc. from $149,000 to $280,000.

In this building, you get great space and views, but again, it's an older building w 1/2 windows...

You might find the units in Hallandale are a little lower in price/taxes...but the same beach:); however, we don't have that 6 1/2 mile broadwalk. Hollywood Beach is getting the new Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet's), so it's going to be a lot noisier/active, and will eventually go a little more upscale.

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you want me to show you any of these or the ones from the Hollywood Towers.…

Catherine Kim Owens
Hammer & Hammer Realty Group, Inc.
CK Management Consultants
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 26, 2012
Thanks you have been very helpful
Flag Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hollywood Fl Home Inspections Start at $200

Once you find the property you are looking for, I will help you save thousands of dollars and prevent you from buying a property in bad condition or with hidden defects.

We are Licensed and Insured Home Inspector and General Contractors.

Would you like to paint, renovate, add value to your property ?
Feel free to call me with any questions.

For a sample of one of our reports, pelase visit

Oscar Echeverri
GAIA Construction Inc
when listed on MLS property taxes, does this mean yearly or bi-yearly?
Thank you!
Hello Vivian,

In addition to quarterly maintenance shown by Nicole, there is a recreational lease on the complex between 4 towers (with huge socail hall, free yoga clasess, billiards, fitness center, 2 pools, place to hide in the shade, a restaurant and a super wide view of the ocean between the towers.

Yearly taxes (if buying as a principla residence) will be about 2% of your purchase price.
You can also have a homestead exemption that will reduce your property taxes amount - same, if buying as a principal residence.

Quadomain is very popular, especially units with direct ocean.
The prices are appreciating very nicely here as well.

The proximity to Hollywood boardwalk is yet another major attraction of this complex. My clients love it here - those who purchased condos and those who rented out or live as tenants...

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Hi Vivian,
There was not property attatched to this question, so you may want to repost it.
You are welcome to contact me with the information and I will research the property for you.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
Web Reference: