In My Neighborhood in Hemet>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

looking to move to the hemet area maybe buy , in the mustang way and sanderson area ?, i heard willow walk was bad .

Asked by Mike, Hemet, CA Tue Aug 9, 2011

last area before domenigoni 0n the west side.. i would call this south west hemet.

Answers

5
Hello Mike! I've only lived in Hemet for two years, but have been showing properties here since 2008. I'm sure we can find an area you will simply love! Please feel free to contact me via email or my cell 951-230-2051 if you haven't found anyting to your liking and I'll be happy to meet with you!
Mike, I currently live in this area and have lived in Hemet for 43 years and I was also the first to respond to you. I hope that you will see the benifit of having someone work with you that has been around Hemet real estate all my life, both parents were Realtors in Hemet, My Mother was also the executive officer for the Hemet Board of Realtors for many years. I do not think you could find an agent that knows more about this valley or this neighborhood. Hope tohear from you soon, David Kyle 951-219-8045
Hi Mike,
I have lived in that area and specialize in that particular area for over 11 years. Depending on the type of loan you will be getting will determine if you are even able to buy in Willow Walk. The HOA in Willow Walk is not a healthy one and you may not be able to FHA or VA financing. My suggestion is to take a drive in that neighborhood in the morning and evening during the week and at odd times on the weekend. I am very familiar with Willow Walk and would love to talk to you about that neighborhood and the others around that neighborhood. I hope to hear from you soon.
Grace Rosenberger
Hi Mike, Paula again, computer went crazy and sent email prematurely. I live and work in Hemet and have local office to assist with all your needs. Please call or email any further inquiries or schedule appt to view.
951-892-4565 psmith@revironrealty.com
I live in the Mayberry neighborhood. It has no Mello Roos or Special Assessments so taxes are low. It does not have an HOA but does have a good neighborhood watch. There are 2 other nice neighborhoods and one of them is Lennar homes. You will love this area, it is a fast commute to most areas of southern Cal., The schools are great, the parks are nice, and you are walking distance to shopping. There is just too many nice things to go over so just give me a call at 951-219-8045.
P.S. Willow Walk does have a lot of problems, if you are really interested in that neighborhood I can go over them with you so you can make an informed decision.