Susanpaik344, Home Buyer in

living in albany park?

Asked by Susanpaik344, Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

9
Email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you some of the incredible deals in that neighborhood
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Great Chicago neighborhood. Ethnically diverse. Close to the Brown Line start at Lawrence and Kimball. Phenomenal values for investors or owner-occupants. Densely populated but lively and fun.
Find out more on our neighborhood map at http://www.Eldorrado.com
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Albany park is one of my areas of work , I highly recommend this area .
Thanks to our friends at Wikipedia

Albany Park is one of 77 well-defined Chicago, Illinois, community areas on the Northwest Side of the City of Chicago. It includes the Albany Park neighborhood, one of the most ethnically diverse in the United States. It has one of highest percentages of foreign-born residents of neighborhoods in Chicago.

Although the majority of those foreign-born residents are from Latin America, the majority from Mexico (especially from the state of Michoacán) and Guatemala, substantial numbers are from the Philippines, India, Korea, Cambodia, Somalia, the Former Yugoslavia (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia), Romania, Pakistan and the Middle East (especially Iraq, Iran, and Lebanon). Over 40 different languages are spoken in its public schools.

Due to the diverse population and immigrant population attraction, the population of the neighborhood increased by 16.5% during the 1990s.[3] It is part of the 60625 zip code, which is known as one of the most diverse areas in the entire country.[4]
If your curious about it, go visit. Check out at all different times of the day and on weekends.
Good transportation there. Brown line and bus lines.
Wear boots, as it floods north of Lawrence all the time.