In My Neighborhood in 33321>Question Details

trini56_99, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

like to know what it's like living in 33321

Asked by trini56_99, Orlando, FL Thu Feb 23, 2012

I show homes all over Broward County and some of the best priced, and better condition homes are found in this zip code. Yes, there are a lot of 55+ communities (all very well kept), but there are some that have no age restrictions.
Call or email me if you would like more information.
Tamarac was originally built catering to retirees: smaller 2/2 homes and 1/1 and 2/2 condo, with community pools and club houses for social activities.... Nowadays, more subdivision accept all ages, not just 55 old and up..
My office is located in Tamarac, FL 33321 and I sold a few properties in this town. I live right next to it in Coral Springs. Tamarac is very peaceful, green and laid back little town. There is plenty of beautiful single family communities like Woodmont and town house/villa communities to chose from. Good place to live. Check out City of Tamarac official web page
Marsha U. - prag realtors, inc - 954.673.1624