In My Neighborhood in 60068>Question Details

Rana, Renter in Park Ridge, IL

let me know why people want to live in park ridge

Asked by Rana, Park Ridge, IL Mon Jan 9, 2012

Answers

3
Hello Rana, Two words -- excellent schools. Also, nice homes, renovated uptown, and excellent expressway access. Downside? Higher home prices and higher property taxes. Just let me know if you are in the market to buy. My number is (847) 533-7115
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
Good school system, close proximity to O'Hare and 3 major highways!
Hi Rana, There are many reasons why Park Ridge is an excellent place to settle down! This city has excellent schools, beautiful parks, tons of history, and the area is a wonderful mix of both old and new shops, restaurants, and homes. It is conveniently located near O'Hare airport, major expressways, and very close to the city. It is a unique mix of suburban and urban, wonderfully diverse, and fantastic family environment. Take a day to drive around the uptown and downtown areas of Park Ridge one day, so you can marvel at it has to offer! Feel free to stop a local or two and ask them why they love their town- This is a surefire way to get a good feel for the area and the people that may be your future neighbors!