Edith Martin…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

is travis country.........?

Asked by Edith Martinez, Austin, TX Tue Mar 29, 2011

Answers

10
Yes, it is!

Can I answer another question?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 30, 2011
Hi Edith,

Travis Country is a very nice community that was created in 1998. I was part of the original development /management team that created and managed the initial marketing and sales of the new builder homes at that time. Newmark Homes and Pulte were the primary builders. Wilshire also built some. There were a few other builders who purchased limited lots within the community. The community offers very nice amenities, a great school situation, and super convenience to downtown, major shopping, Lake Travis and the IH35 corridor.

If you have need for further information or have questions please feel free to contact me. Also visit our web site at http://www.CornerstoneNewHomeSolutions.com where you can search current inventory in Travis Country via several different search engines without obligation.

Happy home search,
Stephen B. McClain, Broker Owner
Cornerstone New Home Solutions
512-876-3116
smcclain@cornerstonenewhomesolutions.com
Travis Country is a great mid-priced community located in Far South Austin. The neighborhood was once considered at the far outreaches of south Austin but with time it has become more of an 'infill' community only 10-15 minutes from downtown even in modest traffic. You could select a much worse neighborhood!

Have you looked at being pre-approved for your mortgage yet. If not, I can help!

Scott Butcher
Mortgage Banker
Maker Capital Group, LLC, an Ameripro Funding Co.
2307 Lake Austin Blvd.
Austin, TX 78703
512-796-7738
scott@makercapitalaustin.com
Edith,

You can see what homes are on the market as well as what homes have sold for over the past three months here: http://goo.gl/WfCPc

Please let me know how we can be of further assistance.

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change

cell :: (512) 739-0457
eFax: :: (918) 513-5112
email :: doug@myagentsforchange.com

15% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749

Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
Si claro!
Travis Country is an established neighborhood in SW Austin about 10-15 min from downtown. Homes from the 70's through today and boasting large lots, quiet streets and a fantastic school system.
If you aren't working with an agent, I'll be glad to send you additional information about this & surrounding neighborhoods in SW Austin.

Felix 512-585-8381
Web Reference: http://www.trendydigs.com
Feel free to visit my home page where there is a quick link to all available homes in Travis Country. Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions about the area.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi! Ms. Martinez:

Travis Country, a neighborhood at the crossroads of US-290W & SW Parkway, has a nice mixture of well kept older - (1970s) & newer homes. It is neighborhood full of streets lined with shade trees & because of its location you'd be hard pressed to find a more convenient neighborhood. It is even adjacent to "The Regents" a community of $Million+ homes. Currently there are a small number of homes inTravis Country starting in the upper $280K range.

If you need more specific information just call or drop one of the area Realtors a line or two & anyone of us will be happy to answer your questions.

Agustin Lara - Associate Broker
HomeCity Real Estate, Inc.
512-921-9444 (Cell)
Travis Country is a great subdivision just south of the river that is convenient to downtown and everything south. It's in the Austin ISD school district, but also extremely convenient to a myriad of private schools that are all excellent. The homes in this subdivision have a history of good resale value. It's a wonderful neighborhood with park, pool and tennis courts. I highly recommend this area if you are looking for a new home depending on where you work and what type of commute time you are wanting.
Hi, Edith! Not sure what you are asking. Travis Country is a great neighborhood, conveniently located close to downtown and attached to some very reputable schools. Presently, there are 22 homes for sale in this neighborhood ranging in price from $289k to $459k. If you want additional information, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can search for homes on my website which is provided below.

Janet Cloudt, Realtor, GRI, CLHMS
HOME SWEET HOME AUSTIN, PLR
512-297-0001
Is Travis Country a great neighborhood? Yes it is!! Great location, close to downtown, good schools and more. Give me a call and I would be delighted to assist you.

Dyron Taylor
Keller Williams
512-791-7725
Web Reference: http://dyrontaylor.com