In My Neighborhood in 44112>Question Details

Marytheresa, Both Buyer and Seller in Blanchard, OK

is this safe area to live?

Asked by Marytheresa, Blanchard, OK Fri Dec 4, 2009

Answers

4
i would check with crime watch dog dot com. Realtors are unable to answer questions regarding steering in and out of neighborhoods
Mary,

Questions about neighborhood safety are most often best referred to the local police or county sheriff's departments. They have access to the most accurate and current information and are generally very willing to be helpful.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 5, 2009
Hi Marytheresa,
If you go to the website that I have linked to, you can do research that will allow you to get all of the information on this area that you can use.
If I can be of any assisitance, you can email me at John@CallRealtorJohn.com or call me at 440-487-2193.
I look forward to helping you.
John Wirsing
e-PRO Realtor, CDPE
RE/'MAX Premiere Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Real estate professionals are cautious to speak bad of any neighborhood for fear of steering, an illegal practice. Speak to neighbors and the local police to get the real scoop without sugar coating
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009