In My Neighborhood in 22655>Question Details

ggbroadwater, Home Buyer in Stephens City, VA

is this a walking area close to shops groceries and restaurants. Also is this a pet friendly neighborhood?

Asked by ggbroadwater, Stephens City, VA Fri Sep 14, 2012

Answers

3
Dona Shiley’s answer
the neighborhood your questioning didnt come up just the area of stephens city if you give the street your looking at i can give you a better idea. you can email me donashiley@mris.com look forward to hearing from you..
the lisings were in Autumn Glen in Stephens city and also Willow Lawn Cottages in Winchester. Thanx
Flag Fri Sep 14, 2012
It is the best! wide streets sidewalks gas street lights Wake Land Manor swimming tennis basketball play ground fishing pond with BASS everything is close.These homedwners tske pride in ownership H O A FEES $84 month and worth it trash ans snow removable included newer homes they are very pet friendly
Since no specific area is mentioned--consider a Google search, and Google Maps for directions and distance...