Marlyna Snid…, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

is this a good neightborhood?

Asked by Marlyna Snider, Saint Petersburg, FL Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

3
Ronnie Bramer’s answer
Marlyna, Good can be defined in many ways. Instead ask yourself how does this fit my lifestyle ? where do you work ? schools ? what do you do in your spare time ? what part of the city do I spend most if time ? do walk , jog, cycle ? parks ?
The key is once you find out what is important to you then where you live will define itself.
The question is subjective, a good neighborhood should be defined by your personal preferences, wants, needs, etc.; therefore if unfamiliar with the area, take the time and revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors, get a sense of belonging, etc., them make your determination; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Marlyna, you did not specify a neighborhood.

Your best bet is to drive the area at different times a day. Look at the Pinellas county Sheriff's website to see if crime stats for the area are within an acceptable level for you. You need to develop your own instincts regarding the many different areas in St. Pete.

That said, if I can be of assistance, contact me and I'll be happy to assist.

Best of success and happy new year.

Sen Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
Sean@myTBrealtor.com