In My Neighborhood in 10960>Question Details

Emily Cassia, Renter in Melrose, Los Angeles,...

is there parking?

Asked by Emily Cassia, Melrose, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 20, 2011

Answers

5
e’s answer
Hi Emily,

As a renter, aside from parking lots or street parking, a spot exclusive to you or anyone inn your unit should be available at a small fee. Most of the renters in that area charge roughly $100 a month for a single spot. Check with the landlord, if they have more than a few spots collecting dust, they will be more than willing to negotiate a price to fit your budget.

(I frequently visit family in Rockland County)

Good Luck :)
Generally there is parking available, sometimes at a fee. If you let me know the property, I can give you more specific details.
Julian
Hello Emily,

Most of the rentals in Nyack provide at least 1 parking spot. If you are looking for a rental, I can send you listings. If you are unfamiliar with the area, I can send you a Rockaln County map broken down by school district os that you can get a feeling for where the different towns are located.

Good Luck with your search and Happy Holidays

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
914 588 1873
mmcenroe@prudentialjoyce.com
The village of Nyack has several parking lots and since the was no link to the specific home, I'm unable to determine if that specific property has parking available. Most landlords have at least 1 spot on the property and off street parking is available nearby, in some cases for a fee.
Since no link is visible--either directly contact the listing agent; or any local agent/realty office can also help you, they all have access to same information; or consider driving through the area...