Msbelle62, Home Buyer in South Acres/ Crestmont...

is there any pictures of the house for sale or lease in 11000 block of roandale?

Asked by Msbelle62, South Acres/ Crestmont Park, Houston, TX Mon Feb 14, 2011

Answers

4
I am very familiar with that area! Grew up in the area as well. Do you have a specific address? I am willing to help you. If you are looking just for a picture you can always go to Google maps and google the address and a picture should come up. Hope I answered your question. Click on my Name and see my contact information if you need to talk. Be blessed
Web Reference: http://www.Har.com/LLendsey
You can use har.com to find more information and pictures. It's the best website for the Houston area, in my opinion. I can send you more detailed info if you need it (tax records, Seller's disclosure, etc.). Thanks.

andrew@fortunehomesales.com
There are currently two homes for sale in the 11000 block of Roandale. One is at 11102 Roandale and is listed at $78,000. The other is 11014 Roandale and is listed at $79,000. I would be glad to send you photos of both of these listings if you can contact me personally. Thank you!

Linda Moore
Realty Associates
lmoore@HoustonAreaRealEstate.com
Hey there!

There are many listings in the 11000 block of Roadale. I can send you the pictures if you provide me with an email address. I can schedule a showing also if you are interested in the property. My contact info is below! I hope you have an awesome valentines day!

Diane Hermis
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dianehermis@yahoo.com