Tubruja2, Other/Just Looking in Thousand Palms, CA

is there a way to find a owner of a vacant lot even if it is not listed for sale?

Asked by Tubruja2, Thousand Palms, CA Sun Oct 3, 2010

inerested in a vacant lot in thousand palm but it is not currently listed how can I go about seeking out the owner to ask of they might be interested in selling?

Answers

3
If you could give me more precise information on the location, I'd be happy to get you a property profile. For example, is it between two properties that have addresses? Or is it on a corner that we can identify? Just let me know and I'll do my best.

Thank you - Susan Miulli
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
vacant lot next door to 3422 goodhope houston tx 77021 Thank you Gina Jones
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
The county will have a record of who owns the parcel and should have an address of the owner who pays taxes. Sometimes it is just as easy to ask neighbors, who often have a lot of info also.

Ron
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Yes, you can look it up at the county recorders office by APN number, or address. If it does not have an address you will need to look at the plot maps to get the APN number. The property tax record will show the current owner and mailing address. In some cases a phone number will be listed as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010