Maria Pomares, Renter in San Antonio, TX

is there a descent place to rent in san antonio that's not that expensive for a family of 6?

Asked by Maria Pomares, San Antonio, TX Thu Jul 21, 2011

Answers

6
Decent is a subjective term; I recommend that any property you are considering that you drive around the area and talk to some neighbors. Talk to the school principal. Talk to the local police since the crime reports only include those reported, not all things are reported.

For rentals, it is discriminatory to ask a renter about how many kids so don't talk about that. My recommendations is to find a quality, kind, hard working Realtor to help you find something, then like I said above, check it out.

PS - The good ones go fast and so you might want to be on an auto email system to be alerted every time a new property becomes available.

Good Luck
Cathy Bureau
Green Home Realty
San Antonio offers many great locations. If schools are important, I recommend the Schertz/Cibolo area. Stone Oak and Northside ISD is also good, however there doing construction and the congestion and commute times can be somewhat of a head ache. Feel free to use our website http://www.SanAntonioRelocations.com as a free resource for homes, townhomes, condos, and area information. Were more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Take Care
I service the northwest part of town and come across plenty of large homes that are fairly priced. If this is the area that interest you, feel free to call me and provide me with more details, so I have a better understanding of your situation.
Absolutely, here is the link to my website, we have hundreds of rentals in San Antonio and surrounding areas, you can serach by area, amount of rent, school district. You can even compare communities to select the best school district. Just create an account and you can search to your hearts content.
Of course!
Call me, I can help.
Margo Argo
Realtor, VIP Realty
margo@viprealtysa.com
210-385-8626
Sure there is ! Call me and let me evaluate your needs and then we can go look! 210-416-6462 or email me at steve.smithson@sbcglobal.net.