In My Neighborhood in 32003>Question Details

Cherrie, Home Buyer in Orange Park, FL

is their a gated community and if so how much plus what does it all offer?

Asked by Cherrie, Orange Park, FL Fri Nov 2, 2012

Answers

4
I live in one of the gated communities in zipcode 32003, Fleming Island. There are a few, but not many. Pace Island offers a 24 hour guard at the gate. Other ones, as mentioned before, offer gates that close after 5. I feel like it slows people down and keeps the children a little safer while riding bikes, etc...
It all depends on the gated community.
Here are a few off the top of my head: Magnolia Point, Margaret's Walk, Orange Park Country Club, Club Continental and the Ravine's. Not all of these are true gated communities. A couple of them them leave the gates open during the daylight hours and one has done away with the gate altogether but the guard house is still there. Two of them have active golf courses and one of them has a golf course that is in a state of disrepair and is going thru the process of restoring all of it's holes. How much? 1.) does a club membership cost? 2.)how much do the houses cost? 3.) how much are the annual association fees? All of these communities can be googled and have websites.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hey Cherrie,

Check this out: http://www.floridafl.org/cat-35818-0.htm

Hope it helps!

Ali, Community manager