Angiebee, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

is the area peacefull,are there tree lined streets? would it be a good location for a vacation rental?

Asked by Angiebee, Peoria, AZ Mon Jul 18, 2011

Answers

1
I hope this helps-

There is only one condo listed for sale here. (7040 Olive ave 7-- $62,000).

There were 2 recent leases there- one in Jan ($800/mo for a 3 bedroom) and one in April ($695 for a 2 bedroom). They took between 1 and 3 months to lease (this will vary depending on the management company marketing the property)

As far as peaceful- this crime map may show you what crimes are reported in that area : http://www.trulia.com/crime/Glendale,AZ,85302/ As far as i interpret it, it looks like the condos themselves are quiet, but the surrounding area has multiple recent reports of theft. This could happen anywhere.

If you would like to know more, feel free to contact me at 602 319 8085, or bja1987@gmail.com. I am a very knowledgeable buyer-broker. My services as a buyer-broker are free and there are no obligations.

Brian