In My Neighborhood in 33974>Question Details

pauline vass…, Home Buyer in Wyandanch, NY

is it ok to live in this area?

Asked by pauline vassell, Wyandanch, NY Sun Jun 5, 2011

Answers

4
This might be a useful link to you if you are concerned with the 'safety' of the area. Trulia now has 'Crime Maps' available to you as well as other great links for the community of your choice: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Lehigh_Acres-Florida/commu…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 5, 2011
As an Agent that lives in the 33974 zip code area, I feel safe. 33974 is a large zip code area and there are some sections that are more crime prone than others. Below is a link that you may find helpful, it is updated regularly from data provided by Lee County Sheriff Department

If you need any additional information feel free to contact me.
Not sure what area you are referring to...however if unfamiliar with the neighborhood, do take the time and visit more than once and at different times of day, also research online; if you are concerned about safety, call/visit the local police department, and ask all your questions...
Can you be specific or are we talking about the entire US?