In My Neighborhood in 92345>Question Details

robinhand515…, Home Buyer in Hesperia, CA

is it horse property?

Asked by robinhand5150s, Hesperia, CA Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

3
We can certainly check for you to see if it is horse property. In the high desert area, there are a lot of horse properties available. If you would like a list of homes that are available private email me your contact information and I will get a list to you today that you can review. Just let me know what criteria and price range you are looking for and I would be happy to help you.
Robinhand5150s;

You can find more detailed information regarding rules in hesperia in the publication found at the following URL. You should check with the city directly regarding your specific property before completing a purchase or lease to check that the regulations haven't changed since the publication of this document.

http://www.cityofhesperia.us/DocumentView.aspx?DID=477

Don't hesitate to call me if you have any further questions.

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-SVL Annex
13295 Spring Valley Pkwy., Unit C
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137
Anything in Hesperia with at least half an acre is "horse property". As I see no link to an address, i can only tell you to check with city hall at 9700 7th Ave as to how many horses you can have there.