Mr&mrs Jerry…, Home Buyer in Starke, FL

is it good place for older people?

Asked by Mr&mrs Jerryr.chastain, Starke, FL Wed Oct 5, 2011

Miritssa Casas’ answer
Dear Mr & Mrs J C:

I noticed you indicated Deer Valley. I am a experienced real estate broker that works the North Phoenix area. We have excellent attractions and restaurants and beautiful areas all within a short distance to Central/downtown Phoenix.

I will be happy to provide you with listings of the various properties available. You may send your request to:

Trust I have the opportunity to work with both of you in the near future.

Miritssa Casas
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Dear Mr and Mrs Jerry:

Greetings in Florida.

The North Central Phoenix is very popular right now. Close to major freeways and access to shopping, ball parks, golf, Lake Pleasant etc. Also, on the north side lets you leave Phoenix to visit Sedona, Prescott, Grand Canyon Flagstaff etc.

For a online relocation with city by city summaries and information you will need:

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
HomeSmart Realty
Web Reference:
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Jerry,

Real Estate agents are prohibited by law from telling you if a neighborhood is "good" or not.

If you are out here, my recommendation is for you to drive around the community, check out the local grocery store and have lunch there somewhere, and see how you like it. If you do, then you can get additional information such as the location of a golf course, recreational facilities and so on.

If you are concerned about crime rates or other statistics, you will need to do that research yourself. I've attached a link that will allow you to do some research.

I would be happy to assist you in finding a great place; please contact me if you'd like that.

Ann Griffin
Prudential Arizona Properties
There are numerous 55+ communities throughout Arizona. Particularly in the Phoenix area you will find communities to meet your desires and needs with the amenities to meet your lifestyle. Whether you prefer to be in the heart of the city or in a more rural setting, close to shopping and entertainment, with activities, golf, hiking and biking, prefer close by professional services or with a community center nearby there are communities and neighborhood with these features. If your looking for an independent style area, such as Sun City/Sun City West or a neighborhood setting with that 'get-to-know-your-neighbors' atmosphere you will be able to find what fits you best.

You are in the Deer Valley area. There are a few communities I can recommend. Contact me if you would like and I will review them with you.
Arizona seems to attract a significant number of retirees and seniors. In the Phoenix area we have a number of communities that cater specifically to seniors. From luxury properties to more affordable ones, I guess you can find a home and community that will fit your needs.

I hope this helps.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Realty One Scottsdale
Hi, I have a listing in a great area for seniors. I couldnt link up to the area you were inquiring about.

Feel free to contact me direct. I am familiar with many neighborhoods in the North Valley.

Sun City is one of the favorite areas in the valley for seniors.

Regards, Lucinda
If unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and revisit more than once; a good place should be based/defined by your personal preferences, finances, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; does the area suit your needs...