In My Neighborhood in 34758>Question Details

j2403, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

is it a good place to retire?

Asked by j2403, Kissimmee, FL Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

5
Visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Depends where "it" is, what you are looking for in terms of retirement, and how much you can afford. There are lots of great choices in the Orlando area. Check out 55places.com for more info,
It is a wonderful place to retire, you can be active or sedentary and still fell at home. We have awesome retirement communities, like Solivita and Trilogy, vacation style resort communities, or nice suburban developments. It all depends on what your preferences are. Let me know what your perfect retirement looks like and i will send you info on communities that match your dream.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
AVegaPacheco@aol.com

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Central Florida has an amazing variety of activities for those active retiree's. We also have amazing asset protection laws. Add in that the cost of living is very reasonable and there is access to great medical care. So if those are the things that matter to you, then yes, I think this is a great place to retire.
solivita is a retirement community. Would you like details ?

call me 407 832 4888