In My Neighborhood in 76123>Question Details

Nina Bircher, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Worth, TX

is a good area to live?

Asked by Nina Bircher, Fort Worth, TX Sun Nov 29, 2009

Answers

4
Greenville Delaware is a great place to live. We have pleanty of water for everyone that lives here!
what exactly is your question. If it is the area code above, do some research online and on city-data.com
Web Reference: http://www.city-data.com
Yes I believe it is because I have lived in the area for 35 years. When searching for an area i is important to list the items you consider important to you and then match those to your home search. For instance if you have small chidren is it important to be close to a school. I convienent shopping important. Is public transportation important? These are general questions about the area. Then get the specificis about the house you are wanting. This would be the number of befrooms, size, look, and so forth. Contact me for further guidance and we can go over the specifics of each neighborhood you would possibley be considering.
If you are asking is 76123 a good area, I would say yes. This is considered to be Southwest Fort Worth, there are great subdivisons within this zip code. Summer Creek Ranch, Hulen Spring and Poynter Crossing to name a few. It is within a wonderful school district Crowley ISD as well as Southwest High in Fort Worth ISD. If you would like to have a Realtor who has 30 years of knowledge within the Fort Worth area call me

Darlene Johnson
817-781-4072
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2009