In My Neighborhood in 45426>Question Details

Dohun1, Home Buyer in Trotwood, OH

is Trotwood a good place to move to now?

Asked by Dohun1, Trotwood, OH Mon Apr 16, 2012

? Not a lot of shopping oportunitues and taxes are high people say. Please respond .I dont care too much for south of town way to crowded. Are there new business coming to area? I remeber when Trotwood was very attractive place to live

NO! It may of been good 20 years ago, but that part of town is not the best place to live. Try another area.
Trotwood has a lot of dining and retail establishments to choose from and is a very attractive area. There are many great real estate opportunities from charismatic historic homes to luxurious new construction. Trotwood property taxes are among the higher in the area, but Trotwood is a great community to live in.
Like most areas it's had it's ups and downs. But there are great people living there and community leaders who work to make it better. My advice is find a local Realtor, find some houses that fit what you are looking for in different areas and look around for yourself. You are the best judge.