Monika Lasko…, Renter in Park Ridge, IL

im looking for something in Winnetka, Glencoe. any sugestions?

Asked by Monika Laskowska, Park Ridge, IL Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

9
John Meyers’ answer
Hello Monika,

First, you should get a bank pre-approval letter (which I can help you with) so you know what you are capable of buying.
Second, you want to determine your favorite neighborhoods and/or school districts.
Third, find an experienced broker (like myself) who can line up tours of the homes that fit what you are looking for.

Finding a home can be a fun experience especially if you follow the steps above. Just let me know if you would like my help. Thanks, John
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Oh my many many suggestions, there are so many beautiful homes available in all price ranges and sizes. I usually provide my buyers with homes that are in move in condition and well updated and upgraded or newer homes depending on their taste, and only in their price range and size they need.
They review them, let me know what looks good to them, and then I either preview those interesting properties and report back to my clients, or I arrange a showing for one or two properties when clients are available, and I also provide 1/2 day and full day home viewing tours .....

Not sure why you concentrated in your question on Winnetka and Clencoe, but both offer a large variety of styles and sizes of homes and are close to the lake...
My office is located in Winnetka and I am very familiar with the areas and I absolutely love to work
with buyers....

Once I would know if you are looking for a condo, townhouse or a single family home, and how many bedrooms baths etc. you need, we can look at your options.... Feel free to contact me at your convenience to get more detailed information.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties.
Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....

@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere and get to know me better and
learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Plenty of great options are available.

Get yourself pre approved first so you know how much you can afford and then begin your search
Monika: I recommend contacting Howard Meyers of The Hudson Company. I've had the good fortune to work with Howard and his clients many times in the past. I believe that he cansuccessfully help you find the property you seek in the Winnetka, Glencoe area. I recommend Howard and his services highly. Here's the link to his profile and info here on Trulia ... http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Winnetk…
Best of luck to you on your new home search. If I can be of any assistance to you in your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.genemundt.com
I grew up nearby in Wilmette. Let me know what you are looking for and I can set up a search.
I would get a good local agent in that area. This way they can walk you through Winnetka and explain to you the neighborhood in full. Its free to you to use their services.
I've lived in the area for over seven years, and I would be happy to assist you find a home in the area. Please contact me to discuss all of your search criteria.
There are plenty of places in both area. Do you want to rent or buy? Do you want a home townhome, or condo? What is your price range? How many bedroom and baths? I will need more information to help you. Feel free to call me anytime to get you on the right track.
Joe Hedrick,CRS
847-212-5336
Are you planning to rent or buy? Depending on your budget, I can send you listings that u can check. Feel free to contact me for further assistance.