Gina, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

if a house is boarded up from damage of a fire .how do i get information on this house? i am very interested in owning this home.,

Asked by Gina, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jun 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


You can get owner info at http://www.phila.gove
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 16, 2011
Hi Gina:

How long has it been boarded up from the fire? You can call me at 267-243-3635 or email rose-remax@comcast/net with the address and I will do some research for you. Please keep in mind that the home might not be for sale.

Rose Del Grande
RE/MAX Action
Maple Glen Pa.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
go to the property appraiser for Philli, actually I believe this link will allow you to get ownership information for the property address you enter! find the owner asnd ask what they want to do with the property, Good Luck!\

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
I can do an owner search for you and represent you. If the seller will cooperate, there is not cost to you.

Please call me at 215-852-4469.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
You can do a few things. I would start by checking for information concerning the exact address online. I would find out who the 'block captain' is, and consider shooting them an email. Finally, I would speak to an Agent. They usually have access to MLS and they can find out if there is any listing associated with the home. Remember, a vacant or damaged home is not necessarily for sale!

Steve D'Agostino
215 932 4193
Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer