In My Neighborhood in 34771>Question Details

Nick Critcher, Home Buyer in Saint Cloud, FL

i would like to know more about 6137 waterfield way,saint clouds as i find the purchase price really low .is there anything wrong with the property?

Asked by Nick Critcher, Saint Cloud, FL Sun Dec 4, 2011

Answers

2
Hey Nick,

As Mark stated, those listing prices are not always the price that the lender is willing to sell for. A good question to ask when you find a property that you like is "Has the price been approved by the lender?" This will give you an idea as to how much more likely your offer is to be accepted if you were to submit one.

Mark seems to be familiar with that specific area and I'm sure you'll be in good hands.
Best of Luck in your home search!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
Hi Nick,

I've had a ton of people ask me about this one. It's just down the road from where I live. It was a short sale. SHORT SALE PRICES ARE OFTEN FICTION. Remember the price you agree with the seller means NOTHING on a short sale. The last listing has been withdrwan from the market, just like the previous listings.

If you are interested in what is really on the market in St. Cloud, drop me a line.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011