Basil, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

i want to know how much is my properaty tax now.

Asked by Basil, Chicago, IL Sat Aug 28, 2010

my address is 9372 n parkside

Help the community by answering this question:


2 -You need your PIN# to find your property taxes. and remember if you have back taxes they can help you there too. You would look about half way down the left column for the tab called "Prior years" you can also call them. If you haven't contested your taxes since 2005 or claimed homeowners exemptions, etc. you should also contact someone that can help you make sure your paying the least amount of taxes-it's your right not to pay what you don't legally owe.

If you have any questions about finding your PIN# or what this all means-you can always email me directly. Contqact me at my web site: -in the contact us page- just put "tax question" and I can help you alittle more specificallY.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 29, 2010
I'm Showing $3426.87 A Year (2008) 2009 Full Year Amount Won't Show Until The End Of 2010 We Are Always One Year Behind In Illinois(Paid In Arrears)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 28, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer