In My Neighborhood in 45013>Question Details

Dianaediskey, Home Buyer in Hamilton, OH

i have offered close to asking price there must be some problem with too many names on title this is a lovely home and needs to be occupied and paid

Asked by Dianaediskey, Hamilton, OH Mon May 23, 2011

on what is wrong with this housewhy is there a big problem

Answers

2
Diana, Rons answer is very helpful. If you would like more help regarding this matter, please contact me. I am your local real estate consultant. RobertRLara@gmail.com
It sounds like there is some missing information: Is this a private sale or an REO? How do YOU know how many names are on the Title? Any time you mention the word title in a question, I am drawn to thinking that the best sourse of info is the Title Company; even if they are not the Title Company of record, most Title Companies will stop and answer a question for someone walking in. The key there is walking in; not something you'd want to do over the phone or internet. Back to your question; why can't your Realtor help you with this?