In My Neighborhood in 37876>Question Details

tjoshwolf5, Other/Just Looking in Sevierville, TN

i hate it here dont buy

Asked by tjoshwolf5, Sevierville, TN Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

3
That is really too bad!
If you are interested in moving and would like to sell your home, I would be very happy to market it for you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 11, 2012
Will you use that attitude when it comes time for you to sell your house there? I bet not.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Not sure what kinda of house you have available, but we are looking to move to Sevierville. We are looking for atleast 1/2 acre or more, 2-3 car garage, 3 bd, 2 baths.

We have a 4 bd., 2 1/2 bath, 3/4 acre, living rm, kitchen, 1 large bedroom downstairs w/ full bath, an walk in closet also handcap excessible, laundry rm. screen in porch w/ ramp, garage on main level, full basement, upstairs 3 bed rms. full bath and attic. 1 lg. walk in closet
ceiling fan in living room, wood floors like new on main floor, upstairs carpeted.
outside vinyl & stone, and large rock decor w/ grass, the rest is wooded.
The house is in move in condition, never lived in full time, just an occasional weekend. Lots of paved driveway. A straight double wide driveway, also horseshoe driveway,

Pictures upon request.

Location: Dingsmans Ferry PA- Poconos. up for Sale @ 269,000.00 but will Trade for house in Seiverville County, Townsend, Seymour, Douglas Lake area, Kodak, Pigeon Forge, Alcoa.