Britne06, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

i can not seem to find the information on who to send my HOA payment to i live in magnolia ridge in louisville ky

Asked by Britne06, Louisville, KY Sat Jun 19, 2010

Answers

2
Magnolia Ridge is a condo complex you would have condo maintence fees and" if" you have a HOA fee
your association would know,lots of condo developements don't have HOA'S( HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION FEES) A few do.I imagine you have a President, Treasurer, etc of the Association,they all should be able to help you,you should get mailing from them on the meetings they hold
Call the people you make your monthly maintence fees to they probably will know
Also the agent or seller you purchased it from should know,or at least the lsiting agent
If the complex has a HOA if should have been prorated the day you closed and you would have been given info on it at that time,sometimes this is overlooked by attorneys at closing
If this doesn't work ask a neighbor , or you will need to look up at the County Court house or online
I live very close to Magnolia Ridge and have sold condos in the area,the Louisville Board only has Magnolia Place listed under Hoa nothing under Magnolia Ridge
Sure hope this helps
If you know of anyone needing help with buying or selling keep me in mind
Sue Moody GRI/CRB/CRB/LTG
SHORT SALE/fORECLOSURE SPECIALIST
Re/Max Associates
Broker/IN
Associate Broker
Ky
30+Years full-time experience in Louisville Area
Though I cannot locate an address either, they should be registered with your County Clerk's Office.

527 W. Jefferson Street
Louisville, KY 40202
502.574.5700