crystaldougl…, Renter in Oklahoma City, OK

i am trying to buy a cheap foreclosure hm for my family 2 boys amd myself in the 73127 area or around

Asked by crystaldouglas_79, Oklahoma City, OK Tue Jan 31, 2012

Answers

5
There are currently 12 active listings (Short sale & REO) in the 73127 zip code. Prices ranging, $34,900-$159,900. A Real Estate Agent should guide you towards making the purchase that fits your family’s needs best!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 31, 2012
Are you going to be paying cash for the property? If you are going to need to get a loan, it may be difficult to purchase a cheap foreclosure unless it is in pretty good shape. There are loans that you can get to include the updates, but you will not be able to do the work yourself. I sell homes in the area code and would be happy to help you. It sounds like you may be a first time home buyer and there are down payment assistance programs that you may qualify for.

Give me a call and I would be happy to help you.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Northwest
405-808-7922
Web Reference: http://csimshomes.com
I have a 3 bed, 2 bath condo listed in the NW 23rd and Ann Arbor area. The HOA includes water-gas-basic cable-outside. I can be reached at 650-3548.

Karen Moseley
EXIT Bob LInn RE
Hi Crystal,

I know the area well and will be glad to help. Please give me a call and we can discuss it.

Bridgett Wells
651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
We have some foreclosure listings in that area. How many bedrooms, bathrooms, and price range? You can also search all available homes on the MLS, foreclosures included, at http://www.searchforokchomes.com.