In My Neighborhood in 44143>Question Details

Trayquell Dr…, Renter in Richmond Heights, OH

i am looking for a great 4 bedroom house with finished lower level or nice family room for my family i am a new RN and have traveled to ohio from

Asked by Trayquell Drake, Richmond Heights, OH Sat Jul 21, 2012

michigan with my family i work in the area and have my heart set on becoming a proud and friendly neighbor in the area. i can pay up too $1500 but for that price it has to knock my socks off !(LOL) i will treat the home with love and you can bet that if there's any problems i will inform you right away! as i know one problem can cause many more. i moved from the west bloomfield area of michigan and i love beautiful landscape and wonderful views. privacy is a plus

Answers

6
I have a 3-4 bedroom home that is currently up for sake on the west side of cleveland. In the event that you are interested, please assess the howard hannah website and review 3432 west 118 street in cleveland ohio 44111. My name is Christine and I am also a RN and would be happy to assist as I can. My email address is kabs27 @sbcglobal.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 23, 2012
This is a property to rent. Not for sale.
I have a great 3 bed 1 1/2 bath is good c hts neighborhood. It could knock your socks off! Well landscaped and fenced yard. We have trees and flowers in front and in the back yard. We are almost finished building a new deck.

We are willing to work with our tennant to have them happy in their home.

Rooms are oversized, there are two fireplaces, one in the livingroom and another in the Master bedroom.

Full laundry in basement (maytag.)
what's the asking price? I am an non-owner occupant, investor. Is it a short sale? fahmyonline@gmail.com
I have an original Sears built house for sale.The house contains 4-5 bedrooms,a new kitchen,
new 2,5 bath,walk out basement.The house located at 3705 w14th St.Cleveland.
My name is Agnes Nahori.I am a real estate agent and wouldbe happy to assist you.
My email address is agi.nahori@gmail.com.
There are many fine homes in that area. I will email you some listings and go from there! Thank you and you also quailify for a great loan because you are an RN!
Web Reference: http://www.davidc.com