Tammy, Home Owner in Wading River, NY

i am an older woman and this man moved in next door he has partys everweek untill 4;30 am loud partys i have called the cops over and over

Asked by Tammy, Wading River, NY Tue May 17, 2011

the people leave as soon as the cops leave they are back . how do i find out what i can do about this i have made phone calles and still nothing .it makes me scard for my self .(this is for my mother in law)

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are not getting anywhere with the police, then try a local politician.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 17, 2011
Is the man a tenant? Maybe owner does not know and it will be helpful you talk to the owner direct.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 26, 2012
Are there any other neighbors with similar complaints, if so are they reporting the occurances as well; you may wish to personally visit the local police department and see what suggestions they may have.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer